Make Your Scanner A Great Design And Production Tool Revised

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

Make Your Scanner A Great Design And Production Tool Revised Details

Discusses how to scan 3-D objects, create background effects, colorize photographs, restore damaged photographs, and scan high- and low-key images

Reviews

For four years now I have made reference to Make Your Scanner a Great Design & Production Tool, and it's previous version, in my Scanning Basics non-credit classes at a local community college. I refer to the page for finding the sweet spot on your scanner because it explains how "noise" can be introduced into a scan. That, and some other technical information, has been useful to me in preparing for my class. The target audience of the book is graphic artists/designers; I believe it meets the needs of that group. However, my classes are attended by family members doing geneologies, librarians, or small business owners who want to scan for the internet. The book does not contain enough examples geared to their needs.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel